The Communication and Interaction Centre
Welcome back, or welcome to those of you that are new! We are looking forward to the academic year ahead and working closely with you all. There is lots planned for the year and opportunities to continue joining in with our mainstream classes for varied learning activities including P.E, Art, Swimming, R.E, Forest School - depending on which year group you are in.
Thank you for your continued support.
Here Are Some of Our Creations Last Term
- yummy cookies!!
- Christmas Cards inspired by Mark Rothko
- Winter scenes inspired by Mark Rothko
- Art work created by following instructions
Monday 12th December 2022
Here are some learning tasks that you can do at home today as we are not in school.
1. Follow the instructions to make a Shape Christmas Tree.
2. See if you can find all of the vocabulary in one of the pictures from 'What the Ladybird Heard at Christmas'.
3. Describe how Lanky Len and Hefty Hugh are feeling.
4. What is special to different faiths? See if you can work out which faiths have which special things.